Technical doors HIGRO
Non-rebated system. The door leaf is made of a polyurethane rail and stile set reinforced with plywood. The surface is covered with 2 mm thick HPL laminate on both sides. The core consists of a special thermal insulation insert.
The door is designed for residential, public utility, industrial and warehouse buildings as interior doors used to close openings within interior walls between rooms. The doors are particularly designed for rooms where higher relative air humidity and temperature prevails, e.g. saunas and swimming pools.
- Mortise lock with stainless steel front face
- Pivot hinges made of stainless steel – 2 units
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- Drop seal
- Ventilation grill made of stainless steel
- Higro handle and Higro lower rosette made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel panels glued to the door leaf bottom side or at the handle height