Technical doors Flat Door - Mechanical Class III
The door is intended for use in crowded public utility buildings and industrial or warehouse spaces as interior door used to close openings within interior walls between rooms. Especially recommended for schools, kindergartens and hospitals.
The door leaf is made of a wooden rail and stile set (reinforced with two vertical strips connected with plywood) and a doubled bottom cross rail. The in-fill consists of a perforated chipboard.
- class 3 of mechanical resistance requirments, i.e. heavy service conditions according to PN-EN 1192:2001
- 4 mm thick tempered glass or 22.1 laminated
- hinges 3 pcs
- latch-bolt lock for cylinder or key operated
- surface-mounted door closer
- additional mortise or surface-mounted lock
- averse or reverse action electric strike lock
- surface-mounted solenoid valves by DORMA