Interior doors SONATA
The door is made of a wooden rail and stile set topped with two flush HDF boards covered with LAMISTONE CPL, SILKSTONE surface finish.
The core consists of a solid chipboard.
Aluminum decorative strips on the leaf surface.
- Single-point mortise lock (rebated system) or magnetic mortise lock (non-rebated system), key-operated, for a cylinder or a bathroom lock
- Hinges: K type – for the DIN system frame, C type – for the wooden frame, M type – for the metal frame or the DUO concealed type (“60”-“70” – 2 units; “80”-“90” – 3 units)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- Size “100” (glazing decoration as in “90”)
- Third hinge in the door leaf:
K type, C type, M type for “60”-“80” width
DUO concealed type for “60”-“70” width
- Rail and stile set (it allows shortening the door leaf to 50 mm on a do-it-yourself basis)
- Rail and stile set (it allows shortening the door leaf to 90 mm on a do-it-yourself basis)
- Reinforcement for door closer
- Protection of the bottom rail and stile set against excessive humidity (all models except door leaves with ventilation trim)
- Non-standard door shortening (maximum door shortening available: up to 100 mm)
(shortened from the top with the maximum door leaf shortening)
- Door lower by 50 mm or 100 mm
- Door higher by 50 mm or 100 mm
- Door higher by 150 mm or 200 mm
- Ventilation trim
- Aluminum edge (non-rebated system)
- Aluminum decorative strips in black