Interior doors INTERSOLID II
The door is made of a wooden rail and stile set topped with two HDF boards covered with veneered surface.
Milled cross rail, veneered rail and stile sets and cross rails.
- White matt or clear colourless transparent glass, 4 mm thick
- Single-point mortise lock, key-operated, for a cylinder or a bathroom lock
- Hinges: K type – for the DIN system frame, C type – for the wooden frame, M type – the door leaf for the metal frame (“60”-“80” – 2 units, “90” – 3 units)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- Size “100”
- Third hinge in the door leaf:
K type, C type, M type for “60”-“80” width
- Protection of the bottom rail and stile set against excessive humidity (not applicable to door leaves with ventilation trim)
- Non-standard door shortening (maximum door shortening available: up to 70 mm)
- Door lower by 50 mm
- Door higher by 50 mm or 100 mm
- Ventilation trim
- Varnished oak threshold for single leaf doors