Interior doors DECO INVEST
The door is made of a pine rail and stail set. The core consists of a perforated chipboard.
The edge of the door leaf is secured with the stainless steel.
Metal door frame is fixed, but can be adjusted (optionally).
The door is mechanical class 2, and it can be mechanical class 3 at an extra charge.
- Single-point mortise lock with stainless steel face, key-operated, for a cylinder or a bathroom lock
- Hinges: T type – for the metal frame (“70”-“90” – 3 units)
- Reinforcement for door closer
- Stainless steel protection of leaf edge (the lock side and the hinge side)
- Toughened 4 mm thick transparent or matt glass
- Glazing made of the stainless steel frame or porthole (BMD)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- Core made of solid chipboard
- Protection of the bottom rail and stile set against excessive humidity
- Roller lock
- Stainless steel grip (double-sided)
- Stainless steel panels
- Stainless steel ventilation panels
- Mechanical class 3 (after consultation with sales department)