Interior doors CLASSIC, CLASSIC LUX
The door is made of a wooden rail and stile set topped with two pressed boards covered with ecological acrylic paint (RAL and NCS colour palette).
The core consists of a honeycomb-like stabilizing layer.
The surface in CLASSIC is painted with water paints and has visible wood structure. CLASSIC LUX has a smooth surface finished with acrylic paint.
CLASSIC model cannot be made in non-rebated system.
- White matt glass, 4 mm thick
- Single-point mortise lock (rebated system), key-operated, for a cylinder or a bathroom lock
- Hinges: B type – for the DIN system frame, D type – for the wooden frame, M type – for the metal frame (“60”-“80” – 2 units, “90” – 3 units)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- Core made of a solid chipboard
- Adjustable pivot hinges or the third hinge in the door leaf:
B type, D type, M type, C type, K type for “60”-“80” width
- Rail and stile set (it allows shortening the door leaf to 50 mm on a do-it-yourself basis)
- Reinforcement for door closer
- Protection of the bottom rail and stile set against excessive humidity (not applicable to door leaves with ventilation trim)
- Non-standard door shortening (maximum door shortening available: up to 100 mm) (shortened from the bottom)
- Door lower by 50 mm or 100 mm
- Ventilation trim