Entrance doors ANTI-BURGLAR B-30, C-30
The door is designed for closing openings inside buildings. It can be used as internal entrance door leading from corridors or staircases to apartments in multifamily buildings, to residential rooms in collective dwellings and to rooms in public utility buildings.
The door is made of a wooden rail and stile set topped with two HDF boards. The core consists of a special POL-SKONE infill structure.
The door leaf is 56 mm thick.
Top class ”C” anti-burglary resistance (C-30 model)
III European anti-burglary resistance class
Smoke control: class Sa, Sm
Fire resistance: class EI30
Acoustic insulation: class Rw=37 dB
Mechanical class 4
Technical approval: AT-15-7560/2013
Certificate of conformance: ITB-1807/W
- Fixed pine wood door frame
- C-30: handle and plate set with cylinder protection, class 6 cylinders (nickel-satin)
- B-30: a hole drilled for the GARDA handle
- Strip type mortise four-point (B-30)/ five-point (C-30) bolt lock, spacing: 72 mm, colour: silver
- Screw-in adjustable pivot hinges (“80”-“90” – 3 units, “100” – 4 units)
- Anti-burglar bolts – 5 units
- 20 mm high oak threshold
- Standard: 1012x2075 mm
Optional: 880x1950 mm; 880x2000 mm; 880x2075 mm; 980x1950 mm; 980x2000 mm; 980x2075 mm; 1012x1950 mm; 1012x2000 mm
- 90 Plus width – 1032x2075 mm (it gives a clear opening of min. 900 mm with a door opening angle of 90 degrees)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (at an extra charge)
- SILKSTONE CPL surface
- Adjustable frame
- GARDA rose
- Class 3 GARDA handle
- Class 6 cylinders
- 1112x2175 dimension
NOTE! The door should be provided with an automatic door closer conforming to the requirements of the PN-EN 1154:1999/A1:2004/AC:2010 standards and door handles conforming to the requirements of the PN-EN 1906:2012 standard to meet the fire resistance conditions. To ensure that the door meets anti-burglar specifications, door handles should comply with min. class 3 anti-burglar resistance rating whereas door lock cylinders should comply with min. class 4 key-related resistance rating and min. class 1 attack resistance rating according to the PN-EN 1303:2007+AC:2008 standard.